Electronic Health Record Implementation
Activating the EHR involves a multi-disciplinary approach to prepare the new system, ensure privacy and security compliance, design practice workflows, train the care team and manage the adoption process. A thoughtful Algaeh‘s EHR implementation can help the practice adaption more easily to the new system, which will benefit patients, physicians and staff.
Algaeh ensures its smooth process with these 9 steps:
- Create an implementation team
- Configure the software
- Identify hardware needs
- Transfer data
- Optimize pre-launch workflows
- Consider the room layout
- Decide on the launch approach
- Develop procedures for when your EHR is down
- Initiate a training plan
For each step Algaeh makes sure that:
- Is it necessary?
- Does it add value for the patient?
- Is it being done in the right order?
- Is it being done by the right person?
Experience with Algaeh the best Health care software.
Contact Algaeh for a free demo.