It is important to keep away from dehydration
Dehydration causes a decrease in total body water in both the intracellular and extracellular fluid volumes. Dehydration happens when your body doesn’t have as much water as it needs. Without enough, your body can’t function properly. You can have mild, moderate or severe dehydration depending on how much fluid is missing from your body.
Some do’s and Don’ts for dehydration
- Splurge on a reusable water bottle
- Eat more water-filled foods
- Switch up your snacks
- Make small lifestyle changes like exercise, sports etc.
- You’re busy and forget to drink enough
- You don’t realize you’re thirsty
- You don’t feel like drinking because you have sore throat or mouth sores, or you’re sick to your stomach
Algaeh cares about you, a healthy life creates a healthy lifestyle.